Disclaimer: As members of the Chewy Blogger Outreach Program, we received compensation in exchange for our fair and honest review. Chewy is not responsible for the contents of this post. Stunning Keisha only shares products and information that I believe are of interest to my readers.This month as a Chewy Influencer, this kitteh received Purina Muse Natural Tuna & Sardine Recipe in fish broth adult grain-free cat food trays. I won't lie; I tried these before only not this flavor. I liked the other ones I've tried and wanted to tell you about this food cos it doesn't contain nasty stuff like fruits and veggies, artificial colors and flavors, preservatives and carrageenan.
These are in tubs rather than cans or pouches. I like the tubs too for a couple of different reasons. The first is TW is clumsy and almost always spills half the gravy while trying to pull the top off. It's fun to listen to the HBO words she uses. I also like that the portions are small—these are 2.1 oz.—cos I rarely eat a lot at one time. Then there's the fact that the tubs TW buys for me—as opposed to the ones for the strays—are just meat and vitamins and minerals.
Here are the benefits of the Purina Muse Recipes in Fish Broth.
- The first ingredient is real hand-filleted fish
- Fortified with essential nutrients providing a complete and balanced meal
- No grains, corn, wheat or soy so it's a great option for cat parents that are concerned with allergies, obesity and digestibility.
- All recipes contain two proteins to offer a variety of protein sources for a cat
- No added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Sunflower seed oil contains omega fatty acids which aid in skin and coat health, promote circulation and a healthy heart.
- Added Taurine helps to support good vision and normal heart muscle functions
The flavors that are fish contain no hidden chicken and the chicken recipes don't contain fish unless it's listed on the front of the package. No surprises for kitties who might be allergic to one or the other proteins.
I requested that TW feed me outta the tub cos I wanted to make sure she didn't spill ALL the broth. Yum! This flavor is as good as the others. The tuna looks like human tuna, not some unrecognizable fish mishmash. Unless you get scraps from the table, this is the closest you'll get to eating what they eat.
Purina Muse also comes in chowder, paté, with toppers, in gravy, MasterPieces™ and dry. I'll be reviewing the paté in the next week or so.