I have a bunch of awards to claim since TW had forgotten all about them. I'll start with the most recent and work my way back. I hope this post isn't gonna be too long for my readers. I'll try to throw in some eye-opening facts that you won't want to miss.
Simba of Simba's Antics very kindly passed on to me the My Favourite Things Award that Nissy make to celebrate 50,000 page views on his blog. By this time, he must by up to 100,000 views. That's how far behind we are. Thank you Simba.
He wants me to list 6 of my favourite things and then pass the award on to some other bloggers. Because he was so kind to present me with this award, I'll honour his request.
- Biting my humans
- Foam rubber missles/rockets
- My Skinneeez (the real one)
- Fancy Feast grilled tuna
- My furrends and readers of this blog
Back in April, I was the proud recipient of 3 awards. They were presented to me by those Purrime Ministerettes Shiva and Jaya. Their blog says they're award-winning movie stars and the coolest rescue kitties that ever lived nine lives. It actually sounds like they're describing me but I don't want to anger them.
The first award is a quite attractive award called the Inspiring Blog Award. It's nice to know that this little blog can inspire. Like all awards, this one has rules and regulations. I linked back, I posted the award, but I refuse to list 7 facts about myself or pass it on cos everybuddy knows every little thing about me and everybuddy already has the award.
Next is the newly designed Liebster Award. This has come back for the 3rd or 4th reincarnation, much like the noisy neighbor with the new haircut or the bell peppers TW ate for dinner. Liebster still means sweetheart. The PMs are forwarding 11 questions that they also answered and if I know what's good for me, I guess I should at least attempt to answer them.
- If you could become your favorite movie star, who would you want to be and why? Does Beyonce count as a movie star? Actually, I am a movie star in my own right, having starred in such flicks as Katie is … Accused and the Real Housecats of the Blogosphere.
- Have you ever bitten your hooman and, if so, why did you do it? Erm, biting my humans is my hobby. I do it early and often. Why bite if you don't want to draw blood? I do it cos it's a hobby, it's fun and humans taste like chick-hen. I like to grab Pop's foot and bite hard when he tries to get back into bed at night when he can't see me. MOL!
- Complete the sentence "if I ruled the world the first I would do is …" Spay/neuter any human who's ever been cruel to an animal. Actually, make that any human who tries to take away human and/or animal rights too.
- Which part of you do you most like your hooman(s) to scratch and tickle? I don't like my humans' hands on me except if they have a FURinator in them. [Ed. note: She likes when her Pop scritches the top of her head.]
- How did you come to live with your hoomans? They found me on Petfinder.com. The complete story is here and here.
- Have you ever seen the movie "Cat and Dogs" and, if so, who was your favorite character in it? No, I'm a busy cat. I don't have time for movies.
- What is your relationship with your vet *stabbyperson like? All stabbypersons are afraid of me. They won't cut my glorious claws or take my bloods.
- Which part of you do you least like your hooman(s) to scratch and tickle? Like I said before, I don't like my humans' hands on me. They're NEVER allowed to pet my tummy. Touching my tummy is actually on their Bucket Lists. Heh heh.
- What's your favorite colour? Blue cos my furs look so stunning next to a blue background.
- Have you ever seen your hooman(s) doing anything that he/she/they wouldn't want anyone else to know about? That's kind of personal.
- What was it that you saw? You'll have to read my Senile Saturdays to find that out.
The last and very colorful award is the Purrime Ministerette of Planet Purrth Award. What can I say about this award? There are 7 rules but I'm not following any of them at the risk of being removed from my Cabinet position of Secretary of Toothies and Claws. You can see what they are here.
These awards are up for grabs to anybuddy who wants them.
✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱
You still have time to enter the drawing for a $15 gift card to CrystalsandJewelry.com. Just leave a comment here and tell me what your favorite stone or crystal is. For extra entries Like my new Stunning Keisha FB page, Like CrystalsAndJewelry.com on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and tell me in a comment that you have done so. This giveaway will end on July 13 at which time I'll pick a winner. Right now Robyn's huge summer break sale is going on. Everything in stock is 25% off until July 15th PLUS she's offering readers of this blog a $5 off coupon with a minimum order of $9.95. Just use coupon code HRBBM4QWN. First Class Shipping via USPS within the United State is free.