- When I first came home with the peeps, I had amber eyes. You can see their color in the picture up top. They've since turned green. If I get really angry, they sometimes return to their amber color. I do not, I repeat, NOT wear colored contact lenses.
- No matter what I'm doing, I run to the door when I hear someone in the hall. I believe that the hall is part of our apartment and the peeps won't let me in it. I get even more excited when I hear animals running down the hall. I don't, however, like when they vacuum it.
- To get TW's attention when she's at the computer, I gently poke her in the bubble butt or the back. She mostly seems to like this and gets right up to walk me in the kitchen because ...
- I won't eat my food unless TW is standing right there, watching me. In fact, I won't venture into the kitchen unless TW is right behind me. This sometimes—I don't know why—irks TW.
- I don't like prawns. There, I said it. I love tuna but won't eat human prawns or prawns in cat food.
- Last year, I was treated for the Bartonella Virus. This virus has been known to cause everything from bad teeth to stomach issues in felines.
- This is the most important one. I don't get mad, I get even. If, say, one of the peeps trips over me or hits me with a toy they're throwing during playtime, at the exact right moment, I'll take a huge chunk out of their ankle, leg or hand. Peeps know this is coming, so they better be careful and look where they're stepping.
|I let the cat out of the bag and told you everything.|
Next time I receive an award where I have to give seven facts, I am going to post seven embarrassing facts about TW. I think you'll find them fascinating and amusing, to say the least.
Instead of passing this coveted award on, I intend to keep it for myself. Or, as Sparkle the Designer Cat pointed out in her excellent blog, that passing it on to 15 other cat bloggers is a bit excessive. If you're reading this and you haven't received the Awesome Blogger Award, tag, you're it! HAH!
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
I'm having a contest. The woman had a blood test last week and I think she must have failed because the doctor wants to see her for a return engagement. The contest is to guess TW's cholesterol level. The cat who comes closest, without going over, will win a bag of cat treats. It's probably something like a million after all those brownies.